The Clark County Family Child Care Association has been serving local Child Care Providers in our community for 34 years. The board and committee of CCFCCA are proud to remind our membership and all local Child Care Providers that we will continue to work at keeping CCFCCA the best child care association that it can be. We are committed to continuing the good work of those CCFCCA board members that came before us in offering support and high quality training to our members. Because we are an independent Child Care Association, we have been able to keep our yearly dues at a low cost per year and still provide a long list of membership benefits. We invite all Clark County Licensed Family Child Care Providers, staff, trainers, and provider advocates to join us at our monthly meetings at Rosemary Cafe 1001 Main Street Vancouver, WA 98660 on the second Tuesday of each month. You do not have to be a member to sit in on our monthly meetings and non members are welcome to attend our STARS training at the cost of $10.00 per STAR hour. See the list of membership benefits below.
The yearly membership dues are $45.00 ($35.00 for associate membership) with the fiscal year going from October 1st to September 31st of each year. Checks should be payable to CCFCCA. Members may join or renew at any time during the year.
To join the CCFCCA, download the attached membership application, fill it out, and mail it to the address below.
3514 N.E. 155th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98682
Benefits of joining the CCFCCA include:
- Monthly meetings that offer valuable social networking with other local providers
- 50/50 raffle and door prizes at each meeting
- STARS training at each regular monthly meeting
- Monthly newsletters that offer useful information
- Monthly Board meetings.
- Free twice yearly Tour of Homes
- Twice yearly CPR/First Aid classes w/reduced rate for members
- Access to mentors for new and seasoned Providers
- Free daycare forms and other printed information offered at each meeting
- Social events offered throughout the year such as: Provider Appreciation Day, Bi-Zi Farms pumpkin patch field trip, Trick or Treating at Merrill Gardens assisted living, Christmas Party and more
- Participation in community assistance programs such as: Coat drive, Food drive, donations to struggling families at beginning of school year and at Christmas time and more
- Access to CCFCCA Website with valuable information for your daycare business
- Free advertising listing of your daycare information on our “Find a Provider” page
- At least 10 Free STARS training hours per year
- A laminated STARS /Membership card
- Free use of “Discovery Kits” to add to your daycare program
- The ability to serve on committees and hold board positions
- Access to the ccprovider support line that connects over 90 local Providers
- The opportunity to join our “Second Mamas” team that walks in the Komen Race for the Cure each year
- And much more